Chicken Green Curry
- Prawn 500gm. Big size. Nicely cleaned and cut into big pc
- Capsicum 1 sliced,
- 2 onion sliced
- 1 tomato sliced,
- corn flour 3 tbsp
- Hanson Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chillies 7 to 8
- Hanson Red chilli paste 1 tsp
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- Hanson Tomato puree 1 tbsp
- Vegetable Oil
- Marinate cleaned prawn with Ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, salt, Red chilli paste, cornflour and leave for 15 mins
- Then deep fry the prawns with vegetable oil
- Take out after it turns pink.
- Take a non stick pan and pour vegetable oil 5 tbs
- Put capsicum, tomato, green chillies and onions
- Stir fry for 5 mins and add fried prawn in it..stir nicely for 2 mins
- After that add soya sauce 1 tbsp and mix gently
- Lastly add tomato puree 5 tbsp, cook for 5 mins.
- Simmer it gently with fresh coriander leaves for serving.
- Its ready to serve with fresh bread or parathas.