Chicken Green Curry
- 1 kg Chicken cut into 12 pieces.
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Hanson’s Onion Paste
- 2 tbsp Hanson’s Tomato Puree
- 3 tbsp Hanson’s Mint Chutney
- 2 tbsp Hanson’s Ginger Garlic Paste
- 6 cloves
- 1 Cinnamon
- 3 green cardamoms
- 1 tsp pepper corn
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Blend mint chutney, ginger garlic paste, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom pepper corns, coriander seeds and cumin seeds to a fine paste.
- Heat oil, add Onion Paste and cook it for 8 minutes until raw onion’s smell is gone.
- Add the blended green paste. Fry on low flame until the paste colors changes to deep green (takes about 20 mins).
- Add chicken, tomato puree, turmeric & 1/2 cup water. Cover and let it cook until chicken is well done.
- Add coconut milk. Let it cook for 2 mins.
- Serve hot with rice/flat bread.