- 1 kg Mutton
- Shallots 1 cup chopped
- Hanson Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder ¾ tsp
- Garam Masala ¾ tsp
- Turmeric Powder ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder 1 tsp
- Onion finely chopped ½ tsp
- Thinly sliced fresh ginger 1 tsp
- Green Chilly 4-5
- Curry Leaves a few
- Hanson Red Chili paste 1 tbsp
- Crushed Fennel Seeds ¾ tsp
- Clean mutton and marinate it with all the ingredients listed under one (1) and keep aside for half an hour.
- Pressure cooker the mutton with half cup of water in medium flame till four whistles and if there is excess gravy after you open the lid of the pressure cooker, continue cooking till all the water evaporates and keep aside.
- Heat Oil in a pan and add sauté sliced ginger, green chilly and onions.
- When it becomes golden brown add Hanson Red chili paste and fennel seeds and sauté for few minute.
- Add the cooked meat and mix well.
- Roast this in low flame for about 3-4 minutes or until it gets browned up. Serve with rice/flat bread/parathas.